Dashboard without buttons

Hello, I’ve installed a magazine and i am login as admin but the dashboard is without buttons, have i do anything else to have the buttons to adminize the magazine?? I am new in this and it s appear a little confuse.

Hi @LucianaDev,

A user with an Administrator role in OJS 3.x can only access the Administration part of the OJS backend dashboard. If you also assign yourself the Journal Manager role you will be able to access the other parts of the dashboard, such as submissions, settings, and user management.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello thanks the problem was solved. I have another question. I had installed in spanish but the primary menu appear in english still. How can I solve that?

Hi @LucianaDev,

You can set the default language under Website Settings > Languages.

Best,
Amanda Stevens

Yes the site is setting in spanish but the menu continues appearing in english.

Hi @LucianaDev,

I tested this on another installation of OJS and it looks like the Spanish translation is incomplete. You should be able to add Spanish names for the menu items by going to Website Settings > Navigation and editing the menu items that are only appearing in English.

Best,
Amanda Stevens

Hello. I can’t edit the names of items in primary menu, only can move items.

Hello, Finally I have found the place to edit names of the items in the menues! Thanks