Customize text | Review steps | step 6 | Ojs 2.4.8.0

dear guys, I have another customization task in OJS which I can’t find, I need to modify the text (only text) for the drop-down menu for step 6 of the review process. but I can’t seem to find the path for the review. (as shown in the screenshots).
can you help me find this? (I saw the options in the inspector, but i cant find the location in the server as shown in the last screenshot).

thank you in advance

Jeffrey Sebastian

Hi @jkings16,

I think I already answered this question for you in this other thread.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear Alec, once again thank you for your assistance.

unfortunately the path ( classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignment.inc.php. ) does not lead me to the place where I need to change the labels for these options in the drop-down menu. as shown in the screenshot, the labels I need to rename are the “Accpet sumission, Revision Required, Resubmit for review, resubmit elsewhere, Decline and see commments”.

I tried finding them in the locale (same as the editor one you helped me find on the previous question, but I couldn’t find it.

so is there an specific path for this?

thank you again in advance…

best regards

Jeffrey Sebastian

Dear Alec:

after deeper investigation, I realized I missed on a very important step, and that didn’t allow me to find what I needed to find. You were completely right !! we were able to finish this task…

I appreciate your help you truly come forward to help us all, when I got hired for this job i had no training, or anything else. Because of your help I am able to perform my job, not only the specific questions i submit but I also see how you helped others and I use those solutions too…

keep up the great job.

Jeffrey Sebastian

Hi @jkings16,

Glad to hear you got it going!

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team