CustomHeader Plugin Problems

Hi there,
I’m using OJS 3.0. I want to install CustomHeader Plugin. i’m not able to install from the gallery, so i’m trying to do it from ##manager.plugins.upload##
I’v downloaded the plugin from https://github.com/asmecher/customHeader/, and an error is showed (Not able to find the folder with the name of the plugin) when uploading it. I’ve tried to change the name of the folders, as many of you have recomended in other topics, but doesn’t work. Anyone knows the exact name for this plugin? Or how can I get to it?

Thanks
Adria

Hi @adrimateos,

If you’re actually using OJS 3.0.0, I’d strongly suggest upgrading. Not only will you get a lot of improvements released since then, you’ll also be able to install that plugin directly from the plugin gallery.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Alec,
there are some known issues with install plugins in new OJS 3.1.1?

My problems were solved… the typical issue with exec() and other similar problems with the config server, but in the process, I found this commit: Resolve strict mode warnings · pkp/pkp-lib@3e79dfb · GitHub
and I apply those changes, its OK?

another question… what happened with Manuscript Child Theme? I having used but is not on my list of plugins now, and when I setup the default theme, the default theme looks like Manuscript Child Theme :open_mouth:

Is it right?

Hi @asmecher
I’ve realised i’m using ojs 3.1.0.1, not 3.0.0.
The reason why i can’t install plugins from the gallery is that when the system is asking to confirm the installation, when I press okey, it just dosen’t do anything. Captura

So, what i commented about the name of the folder, do u know something about that?

Thank you, your help is very useful

Hi @adrimateos,

When you press the install button and nothing seems to happen, there’s probably a PHP error logged in your error log. Can you check there for details?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher
Captura100
This is what is showed. Any idea?

I appreciate your help

Hi @adrimateos,

That’s your browser console, not your PHP error log. That warning is safe to ignore.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @adrimateos,
I think you have problems with some disable PHP functions in your server like exec(), allow_url_fopen(), etc. as say Alec in your server (maybe in cPanel) you could see a error log, at the last lines you can see the last warnings and fatal errors

regards,
:wink: