Custom Export Plugin: Error when exporting. OJS 3.3.0.6

More Info on what I did below.
I am receiving the following error when trying to run a custom export plugin, which is a 99% clone of the native importexport plugin:

[Tue Jun 07 14:10:58.996548 2022] [php7:notice] [pid 1572] [client ...] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: ArticleLZAXmlFilter::$parent in /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/plugins/importexport/LZA_export/filter/ArticleLZAXmlFilter.inc.php on line 64, referer: .../management/importexport/plugin/LZAExportPlugin
[Tue Jun 07 14:10:58.996649 2022] [php7:error] [pid 1572] [client ...] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/plugins/importexport/LZA_export/filter/ArticleLZAXmlFilter.inc.php:64
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/lib/pkp/plugins/importexport/native/filter/SubmissionNativeXmlFilter.inc.php(65): ArticleLZAXmlFilter->createSubmissionNode(Object(DOMDocument), Object(Submission))
#1 /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/lib/pkp/classes/filter/Filter.inc.php(449): SubmissionNativeXmlFilter->process(Array)
#2 /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/plugins/importexport/LZA_export/LZAExportPlugin.inc.php(253): Filter->execute(Array, true)
#3 /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/plugins/importexport/LZA_export/LZAExportPlugin.inc.php(198): LZAExportPlugin->exportSubmissions(Array, Object(Journal), Object(User))
#4 /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(94): LZAExportPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request))
#5 /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): PKPToolsHandler->importexport(Array, Object(Request in /var/www/ojs_bibliometrie/plugins/importexport/LZA_export/filter/ArticleLZAXmlFilter.inc.php on line 64, referer: .../management/importexport/plugin/LZAExportPlugin

After searching through the Stacktrace and finding no source of the error, maybe the Undefined property: ArticleLZAXmlFilter::$parent is the problem?

the constructor in this class seems correct though:

import('lib.pkp.plugins.importexport.native.filter.SubmissionNativeXmlFilter');

class ArticleLZAXmlFilter extends SubmissionNativeXmlFilter {
	/**
	 * Constructor
	 * @param $filterGroup FilterGroup
	 */
	function __construct($filterGroup) {
		parent::__construct($filterGroup);
	}

More Info:

As described in an earlier thread: OJS 3.3 registering additional filters for XML Export - #10 by KBodarwe
I’m working on an extension to the native import-export Plugin.
The requirements are as follows:

• Able to export single Articles as XML.
  • Have all files attached to the Article (including review etc.) in the XML.
  • Have conversations linked to the Article in the XML.

To do this, I have copied the native import-export plugin and renamed everything to suit my project.
I have registered the needed filters in the ‘filters’ and ‘filter_groups’ in the database.

Only parts I have changed are parts of the code that are filtering out unwanted files, in an attempt to receive all files:

function addFiles($doc, $submissionNode, $submission) {

This function is usually in plugins/importexport/native/filter/SubmissionNativeXmlFilter.inc.php

I have instead defined this in ArticleLZAXmlFilter.inc.php which is a clone of plugins/importexport/native/filter/ArticleNativeXmlFilter.inc.php and a direct child of SubmissionNativeXmlFilter.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as I’m working on this for quite a while now without progress.
Thanks!
Best Regards,
Karl.