Corrupted data base and some other errors

I am Manuel Ayuso, webmanager of www.relat.org. The site has been experiencing errors since several weeks, but the site was working fine -say- a couple of moths ago. I quote you some errors:

1. 500 error often occurs, especially if language is changed. when changing the language between English, Spanish and French (Spanish is default language).

2. Also when trying to log in: In this case it is an internal error. Refreshing the page with F5 it is finally loaded. I also copy the message: (
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.)

3. When I do a backup in plesk (the web interface of my server) this error occurs in the databases: (Warning: mysql “relatorg_erelat”
    Not all the data was backed up into /var/lib/psa/dumps/resellers/cvrnc_madrid/clients/oqYUpH3j/domains/relat.org/databases/relatorg_erelat_1 successfully. Mysqldump: Could not execute ‘SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db =’ relatorg_erelat ‘’: Can not load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1548))

4. The err_logs directory on server is crwoded with data : err_log records a Time error constantly. And the others with other miscellaneous mistakes.

what do you recommend to do?

1. Should backups be restored, for example, from month to month to see when these errors are?
    I understand that, for some unknown cause, the database has become corrupted and generates these errors
  2. Should I apply update patches? The installed version is 2.4.1 The patch to install upgrade to 2.4.8, or is it better patch to 3.0.1, if it exists?
    Thanks a lot

To resolve the database errors, you will need to work with your hosting support or system administrator to identify and repair any corrupted database table(s).

This may resolve the OJS error(s) as well, but to be sure you will need to gather the exact error message(s) from your logs. If you are not sure what to do with a specific error message, post it here an we can offer some guidance.

If the “Time error” is WARNING: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function, you can correct this by editing that PHP setting in your php.ini or .htaccess configuration.