Correo electrónico en OJS 3.2.1.1

Buenos días, al intentar enviar un correo electrónico me aparece este error:

Good morning, when trying to send an email I get this error:

Mail

Estuve buscando y a lo que llegué fue a que tenía que habilitar el email en el archivo “config.inc.php” y configurar el “SMPT” para funcionar con el gmail. Ya lo hice, pero sigo teniendo el problema:

I was looking and what I came up with was that I had to enable email in the “config.inc.php” file and configure the “SMPT” to work with gmail. I already did, but I still have the problem:

email

También tengo el problema de que no le llegan las notificaciones a los autores, pero pienso que es por lo mismo.
Ya no sé que hacer, encontré aquí un post silimar, pero nunca respondieron con la solución.
Espero me puedan ayudar.
De antemano gracias.

I also have the problem that notifications do not reach the authors, but I think it is for the same reason.
I don’t know what to do anymore, I found a silimar post here, but they never responded with the solution.
I hope you can help me.
First of all, Thanks.

Hi @Sergio.Caravantes,

Have you turned on the “Allow less secure apps” option for your Google account? This is required in order to provide SMTP services. See How to enable IMAP/POP3/SMTP for Gmail Account for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Yes I did it. I also found that there is a password for apps, but it’s only needed if I have two-step login enabled, which I don’t.

Si, ya lo hice. También encontré que hay una contraseña para aplicaciones, pero solo se necesita si tengo habilitado el inicio de sesión de dos pasos, lo cual no tengo.

Hi @Sergio.Caravantes,

Are any emails delivered from OJS, or are all emails not being received?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

The main problem is that the emails are not received. I get an email saying that it was rejected because it was classified as SPAM. For this reason I want to enable google mail.
But if there is a solution so that you do not reject emails due to SPAM, that would also be good.

El problema principal es que los email no son recibidos. Me llega un correo diciendo que fue rechazado porque fue catalogado como SPAM. Por esta razón quiero habilitar el correo de google.
Pero si hay alguna solución para que no rechace los emails por SPAM pues también sería bueno.

Correo SPAM

Hi @Sergio.Caravantes,

I would suggest using your host’s SMTP server rather than GMail, and reviewing some of the forum posts relating to DMARC compliance to avoid spam classification.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher

I changed the email to one of my hosts but I still have the same problem, I have already set up the DMARC as well. I disabled SMTP email for testing and I keep getting the message that the email is spam. It gives me a link, but I don’t know where to find it to check, could you help me?

Link

El cual dice:
Link1

Thank you.

La línea X-PHP-Script muestra cuál PHP envió el correo electrónico, y si tú has clic en esta URL, PHP prueba enviar un otro correo (con este error).

¿No veo alguna líneas de DMARC en tu exemplo. Hay más líneas despues de “Content-type: mulitpart/alternative; boundary …”?

Estamos buscando algun como:

Received-SPF: Pass
DKIM-Signature:

The line “X-PHP-Script” indicates which script sent the email, and if you click that link, PHP will try to send another email message (with the error).

I don’t see any headers relevant to DMARC in your example screenshot. Are there more lines after “Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary…” in the rejected email?

We’re looking for something like:

Received-SPF: Pass
DKIM-Signature:

Here is the full email.

Captura

Thank you.

What is the domain of the sender in the From line? Is this also the domain of the envelope-from and for in the first Received line?

This domain should have an SPF record permitting sending by the original sending server, your server (or by hosting-mexico.net, if using their SMTP).

I took a guess and looked at tecnocientifica.com.mx, but not SPF record was published there.

SFP will be the first component of DMARC configuration; followed directly by DKIM signatures and then the actual DMARC policy.

Hola @Sergio.Caravantes,

Estaba leyendo el post referente al correo, quería preguntarte si ya lo solucionaste, yo si logro enviar correos a gmail, pero tengo el problema con outlook, me sale ese mismo error que mandas en la imagen, en concreto, la pegunta es “Lograste corregir el problema??”

Saludos,
Ricardo RJ

Buenas tardes, favor si alguien encontró la solución ayudeme con la replica., no logramos solucionarlo
Saludos

Buenas tardes, ayuda, encontró la solución

Buenas tardes, tengo el mismo problema, podría ayudarme con la solución?? por favor