Copyright (c) 2019 Array

Current version: 3.2.0.1

After an OJS update on 3.2.0.1
Found a problem
After the Creative Commons license:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
I see
Copyright (c) 2019 Array
on every article

It’s OK?

I tried to change the ownership of the article, but it is don’t work:(

How can I remove this?

%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B82222
%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B81111
Thanks for the Help

Hi @Oleksandr_Radkevych,

What version of OJS did you upgrade from?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello @asmecher
I updated OJS From 3.1.2.1 to 3.2.0.1

an hour ago I was re-update OJS ( folder “plugin, files”)
Situation the same

Now I try to pump out the version that used 1 month ago

2 hours and everything ok )

I reinstalled my backup and system work well )))
Need to close this tiket

Hi @Oleksandr_Radkevych,

Thanks for following up, and glad to hear it’s resolved!

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi, I just note I have the same issue after the update from 3.1.2-4 to 3.2.1-1, in my case all articles lost the Copyright, all published under CC BY-NC. And, I detect this just now because I was testing a ParserJats Plugins, so when I revert a publication and publish again, the Copyright says “Copyright © 2018 Array”, but just the article I was working all the others articles have no Copyrigh

I was wondering exist a tool for reset the permission “Reset Article Permissions”, but I don’t know if this can resolve the problem

If you need more information just tell me @asmecher

Thank you!

Hi @t4x0n,

What theme are you using? (Possibly relevant: copyrightHolder should be assigned as localized data · Issue #6259 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub)

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi, I am using healthSciences in one journal, so the “Array” issue is because of that (thanks, one less problem).

But I have another journal with the manuscript child theme, and not show the license for articles published before I update to OJS 3.2, but if I unpublish one article and publish it again, the license appear correctly. For example, in this article, you can see the license Opportunities and challenges for research in systematic and evolutionary botany in Latin America | Gayana Botanica but any other article hasn’t license associated.

Thank you very much!!

Hi @t4x0n,

I think this is probably related to Test licenseUrl context setting · Issue #5445 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub. Check that issue for suggestions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher