CopyEditor has not access to metadata

Hi

A CopyEditor has not acces to metadata . CopyEditor is on ParticipantList

But when click on metadata

On error_log show this

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getLocalizedTitle() on null in /home/kike/workspace/ojsultimo/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/notifications/NotificationsGridCellProvider.inc.php on line 157, referer: http://ojs3pruebas.devxercode.es/index.php/agora/workflow/index/5142/5

I am using ojs 3.1.1

Thnks

Hi @Enrique_Manuel_Touce,

The notification error is likely a problem similar to the one in this thread: Tasks not loading for certain users - #10 by asmecher

I’d suggest trying the queries there to try to identify the problem data.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Alec

Thank you for your answer, I have made the three queries and repaired the errors perl the error persists. Something more to look at

Thnks

Hi @Enrique_Manuel_Touce,

Something more to look at

Did you mean to include something else (or was this e.g. to get around Discourse’s minimum post length)?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

We get the same message in our system (that the copyeditors do not have access to a submission’s metadata - we just moved to OJS 3). I’ve read through the OJS 3 guidebook and I’m not clear if this is a default OJS 3 (i.e. only editors have access to an article’s metadata) or something that can be resolved otherwise by adjusting settings within one’s journal’s. If the former, then perhaps this could be adjusted in future upgrades. If the latter, where can I go to fix this permission level short of adding all copyeditors as editors. Thank you for your assistance.

This bug has been reported (Enable assistans like copyeditors and layout editors to edit article metadata · Issue #4006 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub) and will be fixed with OJS 3.2.

Best,
Amanda Stevens

Thanks for all reply