Contents not showing in archive view

Hi,
I am fairly new to OJS so I do hope that the community members will assist:
I have batch-loaded a number of issues of a journal with complete success. Today we opened the OJS instance to the public (port via firewall), but now when I visit the site (even when I sign in as the journal manager / editor), only the first section of each issue displays. See attached. Can anyone please assist. I am more than willing to supply information if guided as to what to state.

Regards,

Wynand

Hi,
Thank you. Solved it. For some reason the COins plugin caused this. Not sure why though. Have disabled the plugin now and all articles visible again.

Hi,
I have the same problem, but your solution dont work for me. Anyone can help me?

Hi @juan_manuel_pena_cas,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Have you checked your PHP error log for details? What have you tried doing to fix the issue?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi,
Versión: Open Journal Systems 2.4.8.2
PHP error log: I dont have. I dont have permissions for acces to the host. But I will tried to get the error log soon.
We have done the previous solution mencioned for Wynlib. Also, we have changed the secctions. This case happen for the 4 journals in our OJS. Previously, we edit the categoría and the problem was fixed for three of them, but for the other journal dont work.

We dont have any idea about why was fixed three journals y the another dont.

Thanks for your help.

You’ll definitely need your PHP error log to debug this further – let me know what you’re able to find there. (Your host really should let you have easy access to this.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi,

This is the PHP error log:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-HAiQpIQi-LmTnUNTfSPScsuxpuE5-tE/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.

That log file is too big to be much use – it’s best to trigger the error, then look immediately in the log file for the resulting messages. But at a glance I see several relevant messages like this:

[Thu Sep 07 02:52:22 2017] [error] [client 10.3.5.3] ojs2 has produced an error\n  Message: WARNING: Smarty::include(C:\\AppServ\\www\\cache\\t_compile\\%%F1^F14^F143777A%%step5.tpl.php) [<a href='smarty.include'>smarty.include</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied\n  In file: C:\\AppServ\\www\\lib\\pkp\\lib\\smarty\\Smarty.class.php\n  At line: 1256\n  Stacktrace: \n  Server info:\n   OS: WINNT\n   PHP Version: 5.2.6\n   Apache Version: Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) PHP/5.2.6\n   DB Driver: mysql\n   DB server version: 5.0.51b-community-nt-log, referer: http://pruebas.ugca.edu.co/index.php/sophia/manager/setup

This suggests that your file permissions aren’t set to allow OJS to manage the files it needs to. Check the FAQ in this forum for a comprehensive post on file permissions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

trying to jump here…

I have upgraded from 3.1.1.2 to latest and some of my archive are just not loading, most of the archive pages are loading fine but few seems broken…

they only load image of issue and editorial articles, and then broken page… what could be the reason?

anyone can help me here as I am totally new to this. thanks