Content and file upload problem In OJS 3

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I have installed the OJS 3 in the my localhost. When I tried to upload the logo and customize CSS. It’s showing validation error. Like, file not uploaded and invalid file format. Please check the screenshot 4 and 5 for this issue and suggest me, what is wrong with this installation. The second issue is about us section’s content. I didn’t change anything in the code. But, in the submissions page there is too much line height space. I have checked editor source code also there is nothing any extra code and CSS. When I check the browser source code there is showing so many lines break
code why it’s taking extra
. Please check the screenshot 1,2,3 for the details. Please suggest me what is the solution for such kinds of issues.

Thanking you !!!

Regards
Suresh Rijal

Hi @sureshrijal,

There are lots of other threads on the forum about this issue – see e.g. this one. If you search the forum before posting, you’ll help us cut down on duplicate threads.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear Sir,

I didn’t see such kinds of problem in localhost. What is the solution for line height space. Please suggest me.

Regards,
Suresh Rijal

Hi @sureshrijal,

I would suggest using a CSS inspector (e.g. Firebug for Firefox) to inspect your site styles and compare your localhost to the remote server. This will help clarify why the two appear different. If additional styles are needed, then you can add them by uploading a CSS file, and the link above should help resolve the upload problem you also described.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team