Contact tab in proflle empty

The Contact tab in Profile is empty

OJS 3.3.0.8

Screenshot attached.

06.10.2021_18.33.05_REC

Hi @PaulS,

I’m wondering if you might try clearing caches: Site Administration (as well as your browser cache) - to see if that makes a difference?

Best regards,

-Roger
PKP Team

No, it didn’t. I cleared all caches and even used Incognito browser but still the same.

Hi @PaulS,

Hmm… not sure what could be causing this. Are you able to check your PHP error log messages for any relevant error messages there

-Roger
PKP Team

What should I look for in the PHP error log that would cause the error?

Hi Roger @rcgillis

Please see error log line below;

thrown in /home3/tesollic/public_html/connect/plugins/generic/usageStats/UsageStatsLoader.inc.php on line 777

Regards,
Paul

Hi Roger @rcgillis ,

Please see the error below the re-occurs all the time. I guess this is the cause. What needs to be done?

thrown in /home3/tesollic/public_html/connect/lib/pkp/pages/user/RegistrationHandler.inc.php on line 138
[08-Oct-2021 08:29:17 America/Boise] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Non-static method AccessKeyManager::generateKeyHash() cannot be called statically in /home3/tesollic/public_html/connect/lib/pkp/pages/user/RegistrationHandler.inc.php:138
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/tesollic/public_html/connect/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): RegistrationHandler->activateUser(Array, Object(Request))
#1 /home3/tesollic/public_html/connect/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(246): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#2 /home3/tesollic/public_html/connect/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(144): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#3 /home3/tesollic/public_html/connect/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(362): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#4 /home3/tesollic/public_html/connect/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#5 {main}

Hi @PaulS,

Thanks for this info. I’ll check with some of our other team members to see if they can help pinpoint what this error might be.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

What’s the version of your PHP?

I’m currently PHP 8.0.

Any specific version I need to use?

PHP version 8.0.10. I can downgrade if needed.

Are there any updates to this query?

Please, downgrade to 7.4 and check whether it helps.

Hi @janiosarmento

I followed your suggestion. Took 3 steps.

1. Downgraded to 7.4
  2. Took a little time
  3. Cleared cache

It worked for a second there but reverted back to empty content again.

A post was split to a new topic: User account validation issue