¿Cómo puedo agregar una pregunta dentro del formulario de envío que no es parte de las predeterminadas por el software?

Necesito que el autor identifique en el envío un metadato que es institucional, así que este no es considerado dentro de los predeterminados que sugiere el software. ¿Cómo puedo agregar una pregunta dentro del formulario de envío que no es parte de las predeterminadas por el software?

Estoy utilizando el OMP 3.2.1.3

I need to identify in the submission a metadata that is institutional, so this is not considered on the defaults suggested by the software. How can I add a question inside the submission form that is not part of the default ones by the software?

I am using the OMP 3.2.1.3

Hi @InyhaliaOG,

Could you perhaps give some specific examples of what you’re trying to include, and where exactly in the OMP workflow you’re hoping to include them?

-Roger
PKP Team

Mi institución genera publicaciones por departamentos de investigación, los autores pueden ser miembros de más de uno; por tanto necesito identificar de qué departamento proviene la investigación que el autor quiere publicar.

Dentro del flujo de publicación:
Cuando un autor está interesado en publicar, puede presentar su obra a consideración mediante la sección “nuevo envío”; en el primer paso en la sección “preparar”, necesito que reconozcan el departamento de investigación del cual proviene la obra. Es importante denotar que este dato es diferente de “Categoría” o “Agencia”.

My institution publishes by research departments, the authors can be member more than one; therefore I need to identify which department send the draft.

Workflow:
When an author is interested to publish, he can submit her work through the “submission” section. By the first step (“prepare”); I need that he identify the research department that the work came from. It is important to bring out that this data is different from “Category” or “Agency”.

Hi @InyhaliaOG,

There is not currently a way to do this within OJS, however, this is being discussed here: Need to support multiple author affiliations · Issue #7135 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

In particular, there are plans to make use of the ORCID and ROR plugins to handle this.

-Roger
PKP Team