Código corto url última revista

Buenos días, me gustaría saber si hay un código corto que incluya la tabla de contenido de la última revista publicada para insertar en los email templates.

También al modificar el email template, da un error y no deja guardar. Como puedo solucionarlo. El sitio está configurado para 2 idiomas

Hello @tolo1978,

Sorry - I will only be able to reply in English - others may wish to comment in Spanish. I don’t believe there is a short code for the table of context. The closest thing resembling it is a prepared email that gives a link to the current issue (and not the table of contents) such as in the PUBLISH_NOTIFY email template, which reads:

• Readers:

{$contextName} has just published its latest issue at {$contextUrl}. We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,
{$editorialContactSignature}

You can see a list of the prepared emails (which may vary, depending on the version of OJS that you are using) here: https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/learning-ojs/en/settings-workflow#template-descriptions

-Roger
PKP Team

Very thanks @rcgillis .

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.