We could’t get connected to the external databases like
Pubmed , even though we made the following settings in our Ojs
- Enabled citation markup assistant in submission settings
- From the citation extraction services we selected FreeCite, RegEx &
ParsCit connectors (we didn’t select ParaCite as it was asking for some
- While adding each of the connectors the system was asking not to use it as default and we did accordingly
- Under citation checking we selected pubmed as citation database connector.
- In the config.inc.php we made the value of citation checking process as 6
after making all these changes also when we check the reference of
unassigned paper we are getting a screen with a message which says that
“the citation of this article are still being processed on the server”
Kindly note that we didn’t register with pubmed instead just gave gmail id email@example.com as per the instruction on the ojs site.
Kindly help us.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Shijith Kumar, C