Check preserved contents in PKP PN Plugin

We have installed and registered our journal in PKP PN Plugin.
I wonder how to check that our content is achieved/preserved?
We need this information because it is required by SCOPUS, COPE, DOAJ and Clarivate Analysis.
Please help.

Hi @IJELLH,

Check the “Status” link on the PKP|PN plugin to see a list of contents along with the status for each. A status of “Agree” in the LOCKSS column indicates that the content has been ingested into the private LOCKSS network and the LOCKSS servers agree on its content.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks boss, I will check it and update you.

Thank you Asmecher, now I can see our published papers are being ingested.
Sir, one more question- How to send link to Indexing agencies link Clarivate analysis or SCOPUS?
This means above agencies requires a link to see that our published papers are ingested somewhere or not. I can get this information when I login to my website account, but how others will able to find that our published papers are ingested somewhere or not?

Please reply, i am waiting

Hi @IJELLH,

I believe you can use the Keepers’ Registry for this (The Keepers Registry | The Keepers registry). Content will be a little delayed in appearing there from your journal, however, as they update their lists on a schedule.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.