Can't upload PDF files in galleys

We have just installed my OJS but realised that we can’t upload a PDF file in galleys. We have received the error HTTP Error.
I was wondering if someone can advise.

Thank you

Hello @rbabaei30,

This problem is very often caused by file permission or upload limits. You can check the FAQ for more details: Errors and Troubleshooting

If changing your permissions doesn’t help, please share with us some basic troubleshooting info such as your OJS version and any errors shown in the PHP error log when you attempt to make an upload.

I am using OJS 3.3.0.5. The following errors appear:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught League\Flysystem\Exception: Impossible to create the root directory "/home/gtaorguk/ojsdata_thss". mkdir(): Permission denied in /home2/gtaorguk/thss.gta.org.uk/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:112
Stack trace:
#0 /home2/gtaorguk/thss.gta.org.uk/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php(78): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->ensureDirectory('/home/gtaorguk/...')
#1 /home2/gtaorguk/thss.gta.org.uk/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPFileService.inc.php(46): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->__construct('/home/gtaorguk/...', 2, 2, Array)
#2 /home2/gtaorguk/thss.gta.org.uk/classes/services/OJSServiceProvider.inc.php(51): PKP\Services\PKPFileService->__construct()
#3 /home2/gtaorguk/thss.gta.org.uk/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): APP\Services\OJSServiceProvider->APP\Services\{closure}(Object(Pimple\Container))
#4 /home2/gtaorguk/thss.gta.org.uk/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPServices.inc.php(69): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('file')
#5 /home2/gtaorguk/ in /home2/gtaorguk/thss.gta.org.uk/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php on line 112

We have tried to change the permissions for the lib folders of the website as well as grand more permissions for the admin user, but this didn’t resolve the issue

Can you advise please?
Thanks

Looks like a permissions issue.
Check your “/home/gtaorguk/ojsdata_thss” folder and review if it’s fine.

Documentation details it:
https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/admin-guide/en/troubleshooting#permissions-file-access-etc

This post from Clinton’s is still valid:

Cheers,
m.

Thanks all for your responses. I have degraded the journal to 3.2.1.1 and now it is working well.
Best regards,
R.