Can't set OCS site theme?

Hello. I am testing a OCS installation (I am more familiar with OJS) and so far I really want to use it for my event. But I just can’t set its site theme. Differently from OJS, I can’t set the main site - portal - theme from Home > User > Site Administration > Site Settings, but I can set a conference theme the same way I would make for a journal. So I have the theme for a conference, but it will show the original theme once we click “home” again. I have tried to set a CSS manually from the site settings without success.

Any tips for perhaps forcing to show the theme choice to work in OCS Site Settings (better!) - or forcing directly the theme I want as the default site theme?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Thiago,

What version of OCS are you using?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello @asmecher,

I am using OCS 2.3.6.0.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hi @Thiago,

Uploading the theme’s stylesheet should work; what’s the URL where you’re getting the wrong theme? It might be that you’ve moved from a site-wide part of the site into a conference-specific part of the site, and thus the site-wide stylesheet isn’t applying any more. (Feel free to remove the identifying portions of the URL; I just need to see the pattern after the index.php part.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher

How to customize the theme?? please help me

Hi @azmawi,

Can you post your question as a new thread rather than adding to this old one, and provide as much detail as possible about what you’d like to do?

Regards,
Alec Smecher