Cannot display more than one article in a new section - urgent please

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
Hi
We are currently running OJS 3.1.1.4 and have the issue of a journal ready to publish so I need some urgent help please.
I created a new (special, one-off) section in our journal but I don’t seem to be able to upload more than one article to this section. If I upload more than one article they get listed under the next section which is the ‘Articles’ section. When I remove the one item in the new special section the next item assigned to this section which is currently being displayed under the ‘Articles’ section moves up. So it would seem that my ‘special section’ can only hold one article. How can I increase it’s capacity please?
The journal is due to be published this Friday so I’d really appreciate it if someone could respond soon.
Thanks very much.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:

What I tried to resolve the issue:
Removed and re-created section, removed and re-uploaded articles

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
OJS 3.1.1.4

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

Solved.

I scrapped the whole thing and started again for the second time and it just worked! Bizarre but there you go.

Thanks for looking.

1 Like

@nharave:

Glad you had a resolution. FYI: upgrading to a later version of OJS may help you avoid this problem without having to scrap it. OJS 3.1 is rather outdated now, so updating to a later version will likely fix this issue.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.