Cannot add reviewer to submission

I’m trying to add a reviewer to a submission, but the user select grid doesn’t charge.

I looked at the browser console and it has problems in charging http://myojs.com/$$$call$$$/grid/users/user-select/user-select-grid/fetch-grid?submissionId=3&stageId=1&_=1523387101545

Hi @lukazsj,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Check your PHP error log for details. There’s information in the FAQ area of this forum on finding the log if you’re not sure where to look.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I’m using OJS 3.1.0.1.

No PHP errors displayed.

Hi @lukazsj,

When you say that URL has problems loading, do you mean that the server responds with an error? Or an empty response? Something else?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

It sounds like a time out, but has no error in apache.

ojs

the grid/users/reviewer-select doesn’t charge.

sometimes browser adblock software prevents some url’s from loading. Could be something else of course.

Hi @lukazsj,

An endless spinner doesn’t necessarily mean a time-out – it’s more likely that the server hit an error of some kind. You can use your web developer tool to inspect the response the server gives.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

WHere is the place where the grid is mounted to be shown?

Hi @lukazsj,

I’m not sure what you’re asking – are you wanting to know where the markup is generated that includes the grid, or how to find the request/response in your web developer console, or something else?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Both,

I’ll look for any problem within Models, Controllers, Views and DB.

I don’t know how to find request/response in my web developer console.

Hi @lukazsj,

What browser are you using?

Depending on which, if you open the browser’s developer tools, you should see a “Network” tab. If you use the system, you’ll see all the various requests appearing in the list. Watch for the URL you identified above to appear, and then click on it to be able to inspect it and the resulting request.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I’m using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

I’ve had problems while updating to this version, cause serial fields in PostgreSQL.

But I’ve solved them.