Blank page after turning on plugins

Hello,

I turned on plugins for bootstrap, pdfjsviewer and I have got blank page after saving changes in OJS3.0.
please advise.
When I turned on error warning messages in config file I reloaded page and received the following error
Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/smeitss/public_html/bibliografija/plugins/generic/webFeed/WebFeedPlugin.inc.php on line 99

I disabled webfeed plugin in phpmyadmin and it works now. However, it good be to check why this happens.

Thanks

Hi @vvucic,

What URL were you seeing this error at?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

It was URL of home page of my OJS 3.0 installation.

Hi @vvucic,

Hmm, is this the site homepage (for a multi-journal installation) or a journal homepage (for either a single- or multi-journal installation)?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

It was for multi journal installation.
THree journals were there in OJS 3.0

Thanks

Hi @vvucic,

Is this error appearing for the site homepage or a journal homepage?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I do not remember now. I deleted that installation and made it fresh new.

Hi @vvucic,

OK, thanks. I’ve been unable to replicate this behavior locally; please let me know if/how/when it crops up again.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

OK. I will do certainly.

Thanks on your effort

Hi!

I have the same problem, the error appeared for the site homepage (for a multi-journal installation), php log error throws this error → Call to a member function
getId() on a non-object in
PATH/plugins/generic/webFeed/WebFeedPlugin.inc.php

Regards,

Hi @gbcriado,

What version of OJS are you using? Did you perform an administrative task e.g. upgrading your installation at some point in the recent past?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi!

I am using 3.0.1.0. The only task I did was installing bootstrap plugin and the error appeared after try some templates. Thanks Alec Smecher.

Regards,

Hi @gbcriado,

What is the exact error message in your error log? It should include e.g. a line number.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function
getId() on a non-object in
/export/www_rw/subdominios/revistas.upsa.es/plugins/generic/webFeed/WebFeedPlugin.inc.php
on line 99"

Hi @gbcriado,

That issue can be resolved by applying this patch: FIX Blank page if WebFeed enable to site index - multiple journals · pkp/ojs@90230df · GitHub

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like

Thank you! It works for me!