Authors do not have access to the workflow in OJS 3.1.1.4

when a submitted paper of author is been processed for review, the author does not have access to the review tab in his/her account. when he/she click on review tab an alert box appear saying “you do not have access to the current workflow”.
Please help me to resolve this.
Thanks in advance.

I think (but I am not a real expert…) that you should enable the review box in the role configuration for the author role. Check this and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply @lsteele
I tried it but no success.

Hi @asmecher, could you please help me out on this issue.

Hi @Suresh_Kumar,

I can’t seem to replicate the issue you’ve mentioned above. Does the author appear on the list of participants for this particular submission?

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project

Thanks for the reply @pmangahis
when, i login as section editor, in submission tab author is shown under participant list but in review tab it is not.

Hi @Suresh_Kumar,

They should be listed as a participant in the review tab as well. Can you try adding them back as an author in the review tab participants?

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project

Hi @pmangahis,
The Review Option was double-blind, so in that case will author be shown in participant list in review tab when login as section editor?
If so then please tell me from where i can add author as participant in review tab because when click add participant in review tab, it does not show any option for authors to add.