Author Name and Multiple Affiliation on Article Page

Hi @asmecher

I appreciate your explanation in this thread, of course it’s great work from OJS team to create Author with multiple Affiliation via RoR plugin. But it seems that the RoR plugins that are being worked on are focused only on OJS3, while the multiple affiliation I mean works on OJS ver 2.4.8.1.

In the old thread, I gave an example in the journal “Ilmu Kelautan: Indonesian Journal of Marine Science” published by Diponegoro University, Indonesia using OJS ver 2.4.8.1. Information about OJS version available HERE.

Additional information
This time I show 3 DOI-based crawlers from “Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer”, such as Lens.org, SciProfiles.com, and Wizdom.ai . Images are displayed sequentially.

original in OJS ver 2.4.8.x, live version is HERE
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 04.07.51

in Lens.org, live version is HERE
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 04.06.12

in SciProfiles.com, live version in HERE
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 04.07.16

in Wizdom.ai live version is HERE
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 04.05.43

The issue or problem
Maybe in OJS3 showing authors with multiple affiliations need RoR plugins, but not in OJS ver 2.4.8.x. I also checked one of the Cryobiology journal article published by ELsevier on the three DOI based crawlers like before, the result is the same as OJS ver 2.4.8.x. Please check in Lens.org, SciProfiles.com, and Wizdom.ai.

I don’t know whether the authors setting with multiple affiliation is using plugins or not. Of course, it is Mas @didik can share his knowledge about this. Especially to me :wink: :blush: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

Big question
How to display authors with multiple affiliations without plugins in OJS ver 2.4.8.x?
Can anyone share the script code here?

Regards,

Rochmady
Editor Akuatikisle: Jurnal Akuakultur, Pesisir dan Pulau-Pulau Kecil

Hi @Rochmady,

I think you’d have to contact the maintainer of that installation; it appears to have been heavily modified.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team