Assistance with Converting and Adapting XML Data for Import into OJS 3.3

Dear PKP Community,

I hope this message finds you well. We are currently in the process of migrating our content from OJS version 3.2 to version 3.3. As part of this migration, we have a significant amount of articles and issues stored in XML format from OJS 3.2 that need to be converted and adapted for import into OJS 3.3.

I am now seeking guidance and advice on the best practices and tools for performing this conversion and adaptation process. Specifically, I’m looking for assistance with the following:

• Tools or scripts for converting XML data from OJS 3.2 to a format compatible with OJS 3.3.

• Strategies for adapting the XML structure and content to align with any changes or updates in OJS 3.3.

*Recommendations for testing and validating the converted XML data to ensure accuracy and completeness before importing into OJS 3.3.

If anyone in the PKP Community has experience or expertise in this area, I would greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations you could provide. Additionally, if there are any existing resources, tutorials, or documentation that could assist me with this process.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you and learning from your expertise.