Article statistics showing 0 abstract views and 0 PDF downloads

Hi @varshilmehta

Please do not ask the same question in different threads – I will answer in the other one: [OJS 3.1] How to get total galleys downloads count

Best,
Bozana

1 Like

Hi Bozana,

it has begun to work today.:slight_smile:

thank you so mech for your efforts and contributions.

all the best,

gökmen

Great, glad to hear that! :raised_hands:

Interesting, in my case statistics log do not want to be moved by PHP (acron) between directories and I do it by cron tasks…

Hi All,

I am in the state of panic because all the abstract and pdf views turn to 0. It was ok and showing the statistics. Below is the info of the cause:

OJS 2.4.8.1 with 2 production journal, and 1 trial
I tried to enable the statistics (statistics chart) plugin for journal 2, but it applied to all journal (it intended to apply only in journal). I thought it was a plugin problem, I deleted the plugin and re install again.
I found the reads/views counts of abstract and pdf become 0 and also the DOI links in all article disappeared.

Please give me advice and solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Solved! I tried the solution discussed in this thread.

My metrics has stopped. I have only one journal.

[2018-07-13 06:25:30] [Warning] The line number 1 from the file /home/u796555399/files/usageStats/processing/usage_events_20180710.log contains an url that the system can’t remove the base url from.

My config settings are as follows (eg)

base_url = "http://journal.org
disable_path_info = Off
base_url[abcd] = http://journal.org/abed

restful_urls = On

Hi @varshilmehta

Did you write any redirect rules for your journal?
It seems you are not using index.php?

If using only one journal, usually you do not need further configuration, just base_url.

How does the URL in your log file look like?

If everything worked earlier, what have you changed recently? Did you change your URLs?

Best,
Bozana

Pm’ed you. Just have a look.

Hey can u help me with that error?

can u help me with that error?

First I made sure the base_url in the config and also access permission to files directory. Lastly, I did the suggested solution by @bozana here Article statistics showing 0 abstract views and 0 PDF downloads - #124 by bozana