Article of new section appearing always on the beginning of TOC

Hi @vvucic

Hmmm… Strange… Could you then assign all articles from that ‘strange’ section to the old section in that issue, as it was in the beginning? Double check then the seq column values in the DB table published_submissions for that issue, i.e. are they something like 1, 2, 3…? Then, could you remove the entries in the DB table custom_section_orders for that issue? Then, if you edit the TOC of that issue and reorder articles, does it work correctly? Then add the appropriate articles to the ‘strange’ section. Did seq column values change in published_submissions? – They should be per section i.e. there should be two ‘1’ (first article in one section and first article in the other section) for that issue. Edit the TOC again and position the two sections in the issue as you wish. Did it work in the backend i.e. are the sections now in different order, also when you re-edit the TOC? Take a look at the custom_section_orders DB table, is everything correct there? If all that does not work, could you try to note the results of each step here?

Thanks a lot!
Bozana