Article images link broken CAUSED BY UPDATING OJS 3.3.0.8

hello community I have a problem since I update my site to version ojs 3.3.0.8 the problem occured in my journal articles. my journals article each one has galleys like HTML and XML, in the HTML format I upload to the system the index.html and the dependent files as the image below

as you see in the image each file name has admin this word or kind of configuration was caused by the new version ojs 3.3.0.8 automatically each dependent file has admin name at the begining causing that when you open the html galley the images are broken because the file doesnt find those images files as you see in my example

https://revista.uisrael.edu.ec/index.php/rcui/article/view/496/513

So i am looking for a solution hope you can help me to get rid of this word “admin” of each dependent image file of my articles because this is causing images broken didnt find SO IS THERE A WAY TO SOLVE THIS IN THE DATABASE OR ANOTHER WAY YOU CAN SOLVE IT THANKS

1 Like

Hi @Carlos_Alberto_Rivad,

What version of OJS did you upgrade from?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I upgrade from ojs 3.2.1.4

@asmecher Hi is there any solution for this problem

Did you upgrade directly from OJS 3.2.1-4 to 3.3.0-8, or did you upgrade to intermediate versions? The problem you’re describing is this one:

…but it was fixed in OJS 3.3.0-4 so shouldn’t be affecting you with an upgrade to 3.3.0-8.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

hi @asmecher The updates were done in a staggered manner. From 3.2.1-4, we continued with the next one and so on until we reached 3.3.0-8.

but as you see it is affecting

That’s a lot of extra work and not a process I’d recommend! You should be able to upload directly from 3.2.1-4 to the latest 3.3.0-x, and you’ll find this problem goes away in the process.

Regards,
Alec Smecher