API Problems OJS 3.1.1.0

Hi, Im installing OJS for the first time. I install the 3.1.1 version clean.
It works great, everywhere, but when I enter to submissions It apears this message 3 times.

##api.submissions.unknownError##

I can still use it.

When I use the chrome developer tool I found this

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
index.php/diagnosis/api/v1/submissions?status=1&searchPhrase=&count=20&offset=0&=1523565675806

When I look to the PHP log there is nothing relevant

[12-Apr-2018 16:12:52 Etc/GMT+3] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LensGalleyPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /www/ojs/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 323
[12-Apr-2018 16:12:52 Etc/GMT+3] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /www/ojs/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 386
[12-Apr-2018 16:12:52 Etc/GMT+3] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /www/ojs/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[12-Apr-2018 16:12:52 Etc/GMT+3] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /www/ojs/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[12-Apr-2018 16:12:54 Etc/GMT+3] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LensGalleyPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /www/ojs/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 323
[12-Apr-2018 16:12:54 Etc/GMT+3] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LensGalleyPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /www/ojs/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 323
[12-Apr-2018 16:12:54 Etc/GMT+3] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /www/ojs/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 386

Server info:
Plataforma SO Linux
Versión PHP 5.6.30
Versión Apache Apache
Driver de la base de datos mysqli
Versión del servidor de bases de datos 5.5.28-log

Thanks a lot!!

Hi @aripetre,

A 500 error should definitely have something logged. If your PHP and web server (Apache) error logs are in different files, please make sure you check both. Your PHP error log might contain a lot of warnings, so make sure you looked back far enough in the log to spot any actual errors.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I cant find other log.
I erase everituhg and start over.
Now its working great
Thanks!!
=)

Its happend again.
When I download and activate some modules, for example “translator” module. When I deactivated the error desapears.

Hola @aripetre, lograste solucionar este error de forma definitiva?

Saludos!