All back issues disappeared

Hello! Can you check my database 3.0.2? All messengers disappeared, although there is a database, and in the list. Help me please!
%D0%90%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F%202019-05-28%20130348 %D0%90%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F%202019-05-28%20130218 %D0%90%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F%202019-05-28%20130256

http://be.kaznu.kz/

Hi @Jomart_Qasym,

Can you describe what caused this issue to start happening? Did you upgrade your installation from a previous version of OJS, for example?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks for answering! It is not known for sure that the editors of the magazine reported immediately when they noticed. when I connect the base of last year, then everything works fine. In my opinion there are some errors in the database.

Hi @Jomart_Qasym,

This does look like a data error, but it’s hard to know what without some knowledge of the journal’s history. Is it possible that journal sections that contained those articles were deleted?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

No, all sections are in place. can i give you my database, can you check?

Hi @Jomart_Qasym,

Hmm, that’s a little more in-depth than the support I usually give here… are you handy with SQL? If so, you might try temporarily turning on the debug option in config.inc.php, capturing one of the operative queries in your browser, and checking the joins there to see which is causing your data not to appear.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

So I connected debugging, but nothing is clear here …

Hi @Jomart_Qasym,

The debug option will cause all SQL queries to be dumped to the browser, as you can see above. I’d suggest picking one that relates to articles (e.g. the one starting with SELECT DISTINCT) and trying it in your MySQL client. If it returns results, then great – but I suspect it’ll come up empty. If that’s the case, then try working with the joins to determine which one is causing the data to disappear. This will require some SQL knowledge.

Regards,
Alec Smecher