admin.locale.maybeIncomplete

Hello,
I accidentally deleted the Template and Data Cache as administrator.
Now I have the double hashtag everywhere.

mainpanel

Looking around I found: Almost all links are hashed: ##navigation.submissions## [solved]

I thought it was cache issue, so I changed the permissions of the cache folders to read and write… and nothing. Then I explored to change the language to English without success, and getting:
add_language

Looking the error_log I found:
[19-Sep-2019 14:28:10 America/Bogota] PHP Notice: Undefined index: en_US in /home/fundac43/mammalogynotes.org/ojs/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/admin/languages/AdminLanguageGridHandler.inc.php on line 147
[19-Sep-2019 14:28:10 America/Bogota] PHP Notice: Undefined index: es_ES in /home/fundac43/mammalogynotes.org/ojs/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/admin/languages/AdminLanguageGridHandler.inc.php on line 147
[19-Sep-2019 14:28:10 America/Bogota] PHP Notice: Undefined index: en_US in /home/fundac43/mammalogynotes.org/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/context/Context.inc.php on line 206
[19-Sep-2019 14:28:10 America/Bogota] PHP Notice: Undefined index: es_ES in /home/fundac43/mammalogynotes.org/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/context/Context.inc.php on line 206

Any suggestion or help will be appreciated.
The website is: https://mammalogynotes.org
I am using: OJS 3.1.2.1 ; PHP 7.3 and the health science theme

I was Able to restore it… I went back to the default template, then deleted template and data cache again, and finally selected the health science theme… Now is running perfect!.

The best solution to the ##common.comaList… is in Strange string in article with more than one author - #4 by primozs