Add an external URL to Issue

Hi everybody!!!

I have a small issue that I’m not sure how to solve it, I manage and Journal that even is open source they still printed and sell it, so I need to add link to and external website where it will be sold in every issue, that it’s different in each one. There is any plugin or way to make.

Thanks in advance.
Nacho

Hi @nacho,

Which version are you using (e.g. 3.3.0-13, please indicate this in your posts here on the forum as it assists with troubleshooting)? You could possibly do this by creating an Issue Galley and then give it a URL path? To do this, you could go to Issues, Create Issue, enter the relevant Issue info, and then once created, create an Issue galley within the issue and use the URL field to refer it to where your issue is hosted. Not totally sure if that would meet your use case, but could give a try and see how it goes.

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi @Roger,

Thanks for the replay, I’m using the last version, 3.3.0.14.
Also I tried to add a Issue Galley as you suggest me but It’s not working because the URL field doesn’t accept it the format, only accept number, letters and dashes

Best,
Nacho

Hi @nacho,

in the description field of the issue (Issue Management > Edit Issue > tab Issue Data you can add links.

Hi @mpbraendle Thanks for the tip, It was my last solution because it isn’t the most elegant and UX friendly way to add it but probably I’ll going to be how I add it.

Thanks again

Best,

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.