Accessing Reviewer Database

Hi @DavidMW,

I’m wondering if you could let us know your specific version number, as this is helpful for troubleshooting. If you don’t know how to check your specific version number, please see this post: How do I determine my PKP software's version?

A few more options to potentinally try:

Have you looked at the reporting feature? You might be able to tease information out of it. Statistics → Report → Review report.
This is a report of all the reviews, but would contain any reviewers that were used for the journal - you’d just have to do some filtering and sorting to get at the specific information you’re after.

Also, in version 3.3, you can export users and then identify reviewers: Introduction - but I’m not sure if you’re using 3.3, so you’d have to upgrade, if not, in order to take advantage of this feature.

As for the error you pointed out. In order to determine what is happening here, typically one would have to have a look at the PHP error logs - if you could look for any relevant output on your error log and post here, that would be helpful in diagnosing what might be causing the error.

Best regards,

-Roger
PKP Team