About oldGregg Theme in OJS version 3.3.07

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
I have got the theme working with latest OJS, but reference list do not appear in the full text page. Our XML are produced based on JATS XML. Everything works, except we can not see the list of references. What would be the problem? Where should we look to resolve?.
The references working with the last version of the theme (the one compatible with OJS 3.1.XX). Since we have upgraded the OJS to 3.3.07 (7 years of publishing) we do not see just the references, while other components of the manuscript is see. (you can take look at our ([http://apjcc.ir/journal/index.php/apjcb/article/view/642#title-9] site. If you click on the references, no reference appear.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:
Install the theme, add Jatsparser, use any of reference format in JATSparser,

What I tried to resolve the issue:

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
OJS 3.30.7

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

Hi @Alireza_Mosavi_Jarra,

In new versions JATS Parser Plugin saves references as OJS citations. When full-text is extracted from JATS into OJS, you should see the correspondent option in the publication references form.
refs
Can you confirm that you see and use this option?

Hi Vitaliya,
Yes I resolve the problem. Niow the references are seen. There are still few problems:

1. the template does not have all the components that the old template has like “statistics” and “authors” 2) The template does not have the page (template) that lists the journals. It does work fine with each journal but in the page that all journals are listed, template has noting to show.
    Would it be improved to include these two problem or not.

Can you open an issue on the theme Github page with these 2 feature requests?