A database error has occurred: Duplicate key name 'access_keys_hash'

I try to upgrade from 3.0.2 to 3.1.1-4. Mostly I got a timeout with server error 500.
Then I tried to hit every 10 sec on the upgrade button an got:
A database error has occurred: Duplicate key name 'access_keys_hash'
What is the next step?

Hi @Heertsch,

You definitely shouldn’t be hitting that button repeatedly – it will cause OJS to try running several upgrade process simultaneously, which will make a mess out of your database. If you’re encountering timeouts, you’ll need to either extend your PHP/Apache configuration to give the upgrade more time to complete, or you should try the command-line upgrade tool instead. Make sure to restore your database to the 3.0.2 version before trying an upgrade again.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks Alec.
I reloaded the 3.0.2 DB, started the upgrade again and get Http error 500.
ojs runs still in 3.0.2 version.
Errorlog:
File not found /ojs-3.1.1-4/404.shtml]
File not found ojs-3.1.1-4/public/journals/2/pageHeaderLogoImage_en_US.png

the phpErrorLog is very long.
A lot of strict standards I dropped.
some:

•  Unable to move "files/journals/2//articles/208//submission/review/208-1-816-2-4-20080304.doc" to "files/journals/2//articles/208//submission/review/208-1-816-2-4-20080304.doc".

copy a file to itself?

•  PHP Fatal error:  Class 'NativeExportFilter' not found in ojs-3.1.1-4/plugins/importexport/doaj/filter/DOAJXmlFilter.inc.php on line 19

•   ojs2: 404 Not Found

Max PHP execution time 300 sec.
Do you have a hint?
Thanks Andreas

Hi @Heertsch,

Can you check lib/pkp/plugins/importexport/native/filter/NativeExportFilter.inc.php to make sure that it contains the right contents (e.g. by checking it against the .tar.gz package)?

Regard,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Alec, you hit the point!
there are some files twice in the upgrade package. I was too carefull and renamed every 2nd. So the length of NativeExportFilter.in.php was 0. I replaced all these files and voilla! It runs fine.
Thank you very much!
Andreas