3.2.0-1 publishing issue error\depositing doi stuck error

When i try to publish issue i receive an error in logs. an it is not published

2020/03/24 11:40:16 [error] 989#989: *46194 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: ojs2: Unrecognized DAO PublishedArticleDAO!” while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.59, server: uars.info, request: “POST /index.php/uars/$$$call$$$/grid/issues/future-issue-grid/publish-issue HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:”, host: “uars.info”, referrer: “https://uars.info/index.php/uars/manageIssues

this issue was published after i disable DOI plugin

but when i enable plugin back, - i cannot publish issue.

Also i receve stack error while try to deposit DOI

2020/03/24 12:04:10 [error] 989#989: *49149 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function saveXml() on null in /web/sites/uars4/classes/plugins/PubObjectsExportPlugin.inc.php:372
Stack trace:
#0 /web/sites/uars4/plugins/importexport/crossref/CrossRefExportPlugin.inc.php(219): PubObjectsExportPlugin->exportXML(Array, ‘article=>crossr…’, Object(Journal), true)
#1 /web/sites/uars4/classes/plugins/PubObjectsExportPlugin.inc.php(176): CrossRefExportPlugin->executeExportAction(Object(Request), Array, ‘article=>crossr…’, ‘exportSubmissio…’, ‘articles’, true)
#2 /web/sites/uars4/classes/plugins/DOIPubIdExportPlugin.inc.php(29): PubObjectsExportPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request))
#3 /web/sites/uars4/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(104): DOIPubIdExportPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request))
#4 /web/sites/uars4/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(391): PKPToolsHandler->importexport(Array, Object(Request))
#5 /web/sites/uars4/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeI” while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.75, server: uars.info, request: “POST /index.php/uars/management/importexport/plugin/CrossRefExportPlugin/exportSubmissions HTTP/1.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:”, host: “uars.info”, referrer: “https://uars.info/index.php/uars/management/importexport/plugin/CrossRefExportPlugin

Hi @redukr,

You seem to have a mix of 3.2.x and older code; is it possible that your upgrade somehow mixed the two versions together?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

@asmecher after all the tests and trials, the only ones that migrated from the old version (3.1.2.4) were the folders:
“prints” in which we save all journal PDF (we use external links for GALLEYS)
“public” and “files”.

i even copy config.inc.php cjanging all lines to my DB-settings\folder\smtp

all other is from 3.2.0-1

i will try to overwrite files from 3.2.0-1

i even cannot assighn doi

but this submission is published

Hi @redukr,

This appears to be the same fatal error that’s being discussed here: Call to a member function saveXml() - #13 by asmecher

I’ll close this thread in order to avoid dividing the conversation.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team