2.4.8.1 CrossRef unregistered page still calls for "all.tpl"

Hello,

Following update from 2.4.7-1 to 2.4.8.1 the “view unregistered DOIs” gives me a blank page. The underlying stack trace:

USER WARNING: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “file:/srv/www/scholarworks.iu.edu/htdocs/journals->playground/plugins/importexport/crossref/templates/all.tpl” In file: /srv/www/scholarworks.iu.edu/htdocs/journals->playground/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php At line: 109

Here’s what I’ve determined so far, although I may not be on the right track. I do see that “all.tpl” has been removed from “CrossRefExportPlugin,inc.php,” but not from DataCite or Medra. And that the shared class for DOIs, “DOIEXportPlugin.inc.php,” still references “all.tpl.”

line 508
/**

• Display a list of all yet unregistered objects.
  • @param $templateMgr TemplateManager
  • @param $journal Journal
    */
    function displayAllUnregisteredObjects(&$templateMgr, &$journal) {
    $this->setBreadcrumbs(array(), true);
    AppLocale::requireComponents(array(LOCALE_COMPONENT_PKP_SUBMISSION));
  // Prepare and display the template.
  $templateMgr->assign_by_ref('issues', $this->_getUnregisteredIssues($journal));
  $templateMgr->assign_by_ref('articles', $this->_getUnregisteredArticles($journal));
  $templateMgr->assign_by_ref('galleys', $this->_getUnregisteredGalleys($journal));
  $templateMgr->display($this->getTemplatePath() . 'all.tpl');

}

The CrossRefExport plugin seems to have been overhauled extensively, and I’ve tried to track down a patch or some other mechanism that can fix the call for “all.tpl.” But the link for “You can check for all unregistered DOIs in the unregistered articles listing” still goes to “…/importexport/plugin/CrossRefExportPlugin/all./”

Thank you.
Richard Higgins
Indiana University Bloomington

Good catch. The bug is here:

The last parameter should say “articles”, not “all”.

Issue and fix is here: Bad link in Crossref settings form after pkp/pkp-lib#1498 · Issue #2164 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

Awesome. Fixed! Thanks so much.

Richard