Visible submission note for editor in submission panel

Dear colleagues,
please is there some possibilities for visible notes for all submissions only for editor, not for authors in main submissions panel?
I would like to add information notes for all submissions, but i would like to see in main panel.
It is possible by some addons or plugin?
Thank you

Hello @Lukas_Hleba,

Could you clarify what you mean by notes only for editors? Perhaps by giving us an example? There is the discussions feature, much of which is outlined here: ,Editorial Workflow - this allows editors and others involved in the editorial workflow (e.g. associate editors, reviewers, etc.) to have discussions which can happen between only the people specified in those discussion threads.

Cheers,

Roger

Dear @rcgillis,
i think for example small notes in main panel, i added figure for imagine.
Is there some possibilities ?
LH

Hi @Lukas_Hleba,

There is an option for easy access to the discussions by clicking the down arrow on the right. For example:

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 7.46.46 AM

Given that there are easy access to discussions (which could effectively serve as notes). For example, one could technically have a discussion with themselves that could serve as notes (there is also an option for pre-review discussions that an editor could do that might serve this purpose). Since this feature already exists, I’m not sure how likely it would be to implement such a feature. However, I will flag this post as a feature request and our developers may review this further and assess whether or not it will be feasible.

Best regards,

Roger

We do have a number of requests to make the submissions list more configurable or to provide more information there. For example, we do hope to make it easier to access discussions directly from the submissions list.

However, this is the first request I’ve seen for a completely configurable field. I don’t think that we’re likely to include this in the near future, but perhaps some of our long-term plans for a more configurable submission list could include an option like this.

In the meantime, I think the only option is to develop a custom plugin that would create a custom submissions list.

Dear colleague,
thank you very much for your reponse, i hope that your developer will create some possibility.
Thank you

Dear colleague,
i do not have these IT knowledge for creating of plugin, I am and editor, i know something but this is out of my scope and it’s beyond my means.
Thank you