Translation missing in Weblate

We noticed after an upgrade to 3.2.1-3 that we have an untranslated string in one of the mails sent by the system:
##notification.type.submissionNewVersion##
I grepped for it in the locale folder without any success. I tried to look for this in Weblate, but to no avail:
q=context%3Anotification.type.submissionNew
Edit: I don’t know why, but the URL is replaced with a version where the value of the “q”-param is prepended with “+”, so I am just pasting the query-param itself.

Have I overlooked something here?
(Gabriele)

1 Like

Hi @ojs_univie,

Check in the “PKP Web Application Library” project in Weblate, in the submission component.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi asmecher,
thank you so much for your answer and sorry for bothering you with something so obvious! I had only looked at top level locale but not lib/pkp/locale. The string seems to be translated in our current version, as far as I can tell from the .po-files.
Though the strange thing is that we did a QuickSubmit submission after the upgrade of one of our systems and the email did not contain the translation, but ##notification.type.submissionNewVersion##. So maybe this issue is actually related to QuickSubmit?

Regards
Gabriele

Sorry, there was a misunderstanding. The issue is not related to QuickSubmit.
Creating a new version of the galleys is how to reproduce the issue for OJS 3.2.1-3. An email is sent that contains the following text:

1 Like

Hi @ojs_univie,

Thanks, that helps! I’ve filed this for inclusion in the next release:

You can apply the patch to your existing version in the lib/pkp subdirectory by making this change:

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

2 Likes