Rules site
{“status”:true,“content”:"\n\n\t</span>\n\t\t\tHelp\n\t</a>\n\n
Site Access Options
{“status”:true,“content”:"\n

No php error log.
config.inc.php:
;erdzol on ra 2017102
show_stacktrace = On

; Display an error message when something goes wrong.
;erdzol on ra 2017102
display_errors = On

; Display deprecation warnings
;erdzol on ra 20171002
deprecation_warnings = On

; Log web service request information for debugging
;erdzol 20171002 on ra
log_web_service_info = On

NO apache error log
apache set default loglevel

Can you help me?

Hi @mauser1

Your issue is quite similar to thread bellow. It is probably related to a hit error. As you can see, an option to debug is check your browser console log and verify possible errors messages on it.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team

I have the same problem. What do I have to provide to you?

Hi @1116

Check, please, your browser console log when you find this error and verify what is message error.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

[quote=“israel.cefrin, post:4, topic:34900”]
Check, please, your browser console log when you find this error and verify what is messag
pkp.min.js:117 Uncaught Error: Constructor for object “$.pkp.controllers.tab.settings.managementSettings.UsersAndRolesTabHandler” not found!
at Function.a.pkp.classes.Helper.resolveObjectName (pkp.min.js:117)
at Function.a.pkp.classes.Helper.objectFactory (pkp.min.js:116)
at HTMLDivElement. (pkp.min.js:443)
at Function.each (jquery.min.js:2)
at n.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js:2)
at n.fn.init.a.fn.pkpHandler (pkp.min.js:443)
at HTMLDocument. (access:137)
at j (jquery.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.min.js:2)

Hi @1116

Could you post your OJS version ? This error you post is a message removed from code sometime ago, as you can see here: pkp/pkp-lib#2163 event router by NateWr · Pull Request #1299 · pkp/ojs · GitHub

Likewise, I would recommend you clear your cache system and confirm error still persists.

*edited including absolute URL to code change line.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

hi

Hi @1116

Did you clear your cache folder and error persists? As I said, the pkp.controllers.tab.settings.managementSettings.UsersAndRolesTabHandler was removed from code of newer OJS version.
Link to edited line is this one: pkp/pkp-lib#2163 event router by NateWr · Pull Request #1299 · pkp/ojs · GitHub

And perhaps during your upgrade process some cache file might be remain with old code.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

SOLVED !!!
Thank you very much

Hi. This problem has solved. There was another problem -
jquery.min.js:4 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

Hi @1116

What is effect this issue is causing in your OJS use?
Any tab is not loading? How this error is triggered?

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

Hi. I reinstalled the system. Now there are problems with the localization of the Russian language. I think I’ll sort it out. Thank you

Hi, i have the same problem, i try clear cache, but the problem persist, in my browser console log only see Error: Constructor for object “$.pkp.controllers.tab.settings.managementSettings.UsersAndRolesTabHandler” not found!, I first upgrade to 3.1.0.0 and try the last update 3.1.0.1

Hi @Abraham_Tapia

Have you checked your PHP error log? Is there no message related to this issue ?

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

Thanks, When I enter the user section, roles or access options, it does not show any error in the log

Only browser console log shows error so? No webserver error has been output in your webserver error.log ?

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

That’s right, when screens are loaded like the ones shown at the beginning of the post, no record is generated in error.log
I attach images of the versions and logs, in the case of error.log are the other links
image image image

Finally I opted to edit the file access.tpl based on the file settings.tpl, thanks Israel Cefrin

tengo el mismos problema y no logro resolver, que paso seguiste
Gracias