Say Hello to New OJS themes: You Asked, We Listened

Hi,

All good things must come to an end…and be replaced with something way better.

We have launched a website hosting beautiful and economical OJS themes 3.2 for you. When you will visit the SEISENSE OJS Themes website, you will notice new and fresh Colors, Headers, Layered Footers, Sliders, Cards, News sliders, Tabs/pills…

Wave goodbye to monotonous design and add some colors to your journal – perfect for visual thinkers. We are adding themes every week to the website.

Now, No two journals will be the same!

So now you know. Come check it out for yourself…

OJS themes website: https://ojsthemes.seisense.com/

Free theme demo site: A to Z Journal of Management

Need to know more drop an email at info@ojsthemes.seisense.com

Thanks
SEISENSE

1 Like

The themes are beautiful, but there is one problem: There is too much content (Most read articles, Why us? …) before the table of contents is available, and one must scroll down. For scientists who mostly are the end users, the most important thing of a journal are still its articles - these should be reachable as quickly as possible and therefore be place in the first half of page.

Thanks @mpbraendle for your feedback.
Everyone of us is unique have varied preferences. So, it the matter of rearranging the elements on homepage and can be done easily. Considering your comments, shortly, we ll add a theme to the webiste where you will notice current articles at the top of the page.

1 Like

How I can obtain the free version (basic) of these themes? We are happy with the basic theme.

Thank you

@aotero,
Please find the free theme here https://ojsthemes.seisense.com/
Do you face any problem please email me at info@ojsthemes.seisense.com
Thanks

Thankyou so much Guys …Its such a great relief

Are your themes having extended license …Actually I want to use it for my multijournal website

Hi,

A new modern OJS theme is added to the website. Please have a look. Headers, footers, sidebar, article cards., editor page… All are redesigned. And yes the theme is fully responsive as well.
for questions and feedback, please write to me at info@ojsthemes.seisense.com

Thanks

I love these themes . I will use them in my website. Can I get multiple license?

Thanks @robgreene2020.
Visit the websit and do you need any further information better reach me at info@ojsthemes.seisense.com
Thanks
seisense

Happy New Year 2021!
A new OJS child theme is available
1- Attractive Header – Choose a primary and secondary color with a color picker
2- Gallery images background important links
3- Fancy Cards – aim and scope

Theme website: » SEISENSE-OJS Themes
Demo site: Basic Journal of Management Extended
contact email: info@ojsthemes.seisense.com
Whatsapp: +16478745186

Is there a way to see a theme with multiple journals?

That is 1 OJS installation that has multiple journals.

How do I get a copy of the free theme? Do I need to email you to get it?

Newone