I would like to report an issue with Arabic UI of OJS with the following details:
- I’m using OJS 22.214.171.124 with Arabic locale enabled .
- My OJS installation has been upgraded from OJS 126.96.36.199.
- I have full administration permissions.
- Tasks menu at the top bar works fine with English UI, but, astonishingly, appears in Arabic contents.
- When switching the system to Arabic UI, the menu doesn’t appear at all. No indication of anything to wait for.
- Website user can notice two things with the right-to-left language; the appearance of the horizontal slide bar at the bottom of the page indicating that the width of the page became significantly larger, and the locations of top menu buttons (where “Tasks” is located) is not following the same layout as in the left-to-right languages.
I think it is a layout problem… and wish to be taken into consideration in future updates…