Reviewer history

Is it possible for the journal manager to see the review history of a reviewer? The same history which is visible for the editor when assigning a paper to a reviewer.

Best regards,
Maria Abildgaard Haladyn
Aalborg University Library,
Denmark

Hi @Maria,

Do you mean e.g. “completed” and “in progress” counts? Those are only available to Editors (and Section Editors) – if you need your Journal Manager to be active in this way I’d suggest considering granting them an Editor role as well.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Alec

Thank you for your answer. I will give her an editor role.

Best regards,
Maria

Hi again

Is it possible to have a history-button at the list of reviewers, both for the journal manager and for the editors to see? As you already have when assigning a reviewer? You must assign a reviewer to see when the latest review was, and it could be very convenient to see it much earlier in the process, both for the journal manager and the editors.

Best regards,
Maria

Hi @Maria,

It’s a chance we’re unlikely to make to OJS 2.4.x, as our current priority is preparing OJS 3.0 for a beta release; this includes an entirely new user interface. I’d suggest watching for the beta and participating in the testing process if you’re interested in giving us some feedback on this aspect. The beta release is currently planned for the summer.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Alec

It sounds like a plan. I look forward to se the beta release during this summer

Regards,
Maria