[I apologize in advance if this reply is off-topic.]
@andymp, thanks a lot for sharing these awesome customizations with this community.
I gave the modifications you described on github a try, with a local OJS2.4.6 install I had. After the initial OJS install, everything worked fine in my browser, but as soon as I finished all the modifications you described, the page “broke”. I cleared all cache, and even restarted my local server, but still the page won’t open in my browser. I just get a white page. …viewed page source, and it has nothing (it seems the page just stops at the html opening tag).
Please I’d really be grateful if you (or anyone) would offer some advice.
PS: sorry for my bad English.