Reading an html galley, and displaying below abstract - Plugin

Hi,

At the University of Bordeaux, we host several journals in different scientific fields. We are still in version OJS 2.4.7. We made specific developments to meet their expectations.
For the article page, we developed a more modern display of the style of Plos One journals with several tabs (article, author, supplementary files, metrics) with title, type of article, Author(s), important article dates (Received, Accepted, Published), Abstract, References and the article body displayed with some features: references with a tool-tip with details linked with the displayed metadatas references, a certain display to highlighting figures and tables.
It looks like the HTML page of @Vitaliy journal.
To do that, we integrated bootstrap, created specific “js” and “css” files and changed the template article.tpl file.
We displayed some datas from metadatas as title, type of article, Author(s), Abstract, References. And we displayed article body by displaying content of HTML Galley. So we built this HTML Galley in the way we would like to display it without metadatas and with classes and features which will be defined in “js” and “css” files.
We wanted to display directly content of HTML galley in article page but for others galleys (as PDF and XML), we wanted to display a download link.

We are studying now migration to OJS3.
We don’t find in OJS3 some functions of OJS2 to display HTML and PDF galleys the way we want (Content for HTML galley and download link for others galleys. Those missing functions are for example: isHTMLGalley(), getHTMLContents(), isPdfGalley().

I already posted a topic for this subject.

@asmecher answered me there is no more specific HTML vs. PDF functions in OJS3; they’re hoping to improve the breadth of formats supported using plugins.
He suggested me to have a look at the plugins providing visualizations for the various file types, such as plugins/generic/pdfJsViewer for PDF galleys and plugins/generic/htmlArticleGalley for HTML galleys.

But I don’t find how to use HTML Article Galley plugin to do what we want to do. We would like to display in the main article page (templates/frontend/objects/article_details.tpl):

• metadatas: Author(s), Abstract, References
  • content of HTML Galley

It’s like on @Vitaliy journal with one step less. We want to have HTML galley content in the article/view/XX page and not to have to click again on a HTML button to access to the HTML page such as article/view/XX/YY. Here is an example.

When I read your discussion, it seemed to me that it was on the same topic.
Can you give me some suggestions ? And can you send me concrete examples of code that you integrated ?

Thanks in advance for your help and your answer.
Helene