Problem with Workflow > Emails > Templates Review_Remind

Hi there,
I recognized that the Email-template REVIEW_REMIND_ONECLICK is being used for two different occasions. According to the original description it is been send to remind a reviewer that the review is due.
However, the same template is being used in case I want to remind the reviewer to respond to the review request.
I wonder if this is a mistake and how this can be changed.
Furthermore, I wonder if this means that the Email-templates REVIEW_REMIND_AUTO and REVIEW_REMIND_AUTO_ONECLICK are also send to remind reviewers that have not responded as well - because I do not have the possibilitiy to read the Auto-Emails send as part of the Editorial History (which would be helpful to follow the complete correspondence history). Or can I check this somewhere else?
Thanks
Werner

The template

Hello @LandscOnl,

Can you please indicate the version of OJS you’re working with (e.g. 3.3.0-8)? Please include this information in your posts.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Sure: its version 3.1.2.4
(Sorry, forgot)

Hi @LandscOnl,

Thanks for clarifying. Please note that the 3.1 version OJS that you’re using is no longer supported by PKP. I recommend that you upgrade to the newest version of OJS, as it is possible that your issue will be resolved by upgrading, since emails and editorial workflows have been overhauled in later versions. However, other community members may wish to offer assistance.

Upgrading instructions are available in the PKP Administrator’s Guide.

Information about the latest version of OJS can be found on the PKP Website

-Roger
PKP Team