Problem with upgrading to OJS 3.3.0.3

Hello, thank you. I have used: php -d memory_limit=800M tools/upgrade.php upgrade

ERROR: Upgrade failed: DB: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1215 Cannot add foreign key constraint (SQL: alter table submission_file_revisions add constraint submission_file_revisions_submission_file_id_foreign foreign key (submission_file_id) references submission_files (submission_file_id))

OK after this message I reed the forum and found it should be an issue due to the MyISAM format of the tables, there should be InnoDB.

1. I made a fresh copy of the production database by phpMyAdmin

2. I checked the table status.

SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM pzjr_journal1upgrade3303;

I found all of my tables are in MyISAM form (…because we are using our database from 2007)
I decided to change the status of the problematic table:

ALTER TABLE submission_files ENGINE = InnoDB;

1. I have opened the terminal, log-in to the server, moved to the upgrade folder and run the following command: php -d memory_limit=800M ./tools/upgrade.php upgrade

Upgraded successfully from 3.2.1.4 to 3.3.0.3.

After the upgrade, I have found one problem:

HTML galleys generated from XML JATS files are not loaded by eLens viewer

Error during loading. Please try again.

Please, how to solve this issue?

This is the Error log:
28-Feb-2021 09:43:29 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’ in /home1/pzjr/public_html/potravinarstvo/upgrade3303/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:78
Stack trace:
#0 /home1/pzjr/public_html/potravinarstvo/upgrade3303/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(78): PDO->prepare(‘SELECT\ti.*\n\t\t\tF…’, Array)
#1 /home1/pzjr/public_html/potravinarstvo/upgrade3303/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(361): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->prepare(Object(Illuminate\Database\Query\Expression))
#2 /home1/pzjr/public_html/potravinarstvo/upgrade3303/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(664): Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Database\Query\Expression), Array)
#3 /home1/pzjr/public_html/potravinarstvo/upgrade3303/lib in /home1/pzjr/public_html/potravinarstvo/upgrade3303/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 671