Problem with instalation omp 3.1.1-4 using xampp 7+

The problem is

Cannot instantiate class. Class “MonographONIX30XmlFilter” is not declared in “plugins.importexport.onix30.filter.MonographONIX30XmlFilter”.

The happens before create de omp database, then the omp database is created and after the problem is show in the browser.

Are you pass for this?

System: Windows 10
PHP: 7.4
MySQL: 5.6

1 Like

Hi @Gilberto_Hiragi,

Check that the plugins/importexport/onix30/filter/MonographONIX30XmlFilter.inc.php file is complete.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Actually the file is 0 kbytes. How do I get the file?
I could not find the file on tar.gz

Hi @Gilberto_Hiragi,

That file should be included in the .tar.gz package. Perhaps your download got interrupted?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher

Thanks a lot. I had the same problem, the file omp-3.3.0-14.tar.gz was downloaded fine, but oddly after the uncompression using 7-Zip the file MonographONIX30XmlFilter.inc.php was 0 bytes. I had to reinstall 7-Zip and the problem was solved. I would like to ask you: ¿during the installation process, besides creating tables, the files in omp and ojs directories are modified and checked?

Thanks again for your help

Best Regards
Juan Cardona

Hi @jcardo,

Are you asking about the installation process (for a new install) or an upgrade (if you’ve already been using an older version)?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher Thanks for the answer, the question was for a new install, but it would be good to know also for an upgrade

Best Regards, Juan

Hi @jcardo,

During an installation, the OMP installation files are not verified or modified. In the past we’ve had a couple of reports that 7zip does not handle symbolic links inside the archive properly – see e.g. Problems Upgrading to Version 2.4.6 - #10 by asmecher. That’s consistent with the behaviour you’re seeing, where MonographONIX30XmlFilter.inc.php appears to be empty. You could try using Winzip or tar instead.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like