OMP unpublises books almost immediately after issued

We’ve been using OMP to publish books and recently upgraded to 3.3.0.14, trying to solve an issue that has been persisting for a while. OMP unpublishes whatever items published almost immediately, so we have to publish things twice. When checked within the system, the submission always appears to be on the first stage of the five (Submission Internal Review - External Review - Copyediting - Production) and we have to do the process all over again. We’ve tested different things and nothing works so far. Could anyone enlighten me on what could be the problem?

Hi @thaysecantanhede,

Could you clarify some of the steps you’re taking in OMP here - I’m not totally clear on what you mean - are you publishing books and then unpublishing them?

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi, @rcgillis,

We do everything normally within OMP and then publish the books, they appear on the catalog for a moment and then, minutes later, it disappears from it and reappears inside the system as if it were a new submission in the very first step of the process. So we basically do everything twice and sometimes thrice. I’ve checked the system and there’s nothing out of place for it to happen, so it’s something beyond my expertise, I suppose. Thank you for your help so far!

Hi @thaysecantanhede,

Wow, that sounds bizarre. Do you have access to your PHP Error logs and can report on any errors in there? This suggests to me that there might be something going on behind the scenes, but hard to say exactly what at this point.

-Roger
PKP Team

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.