OJStat (formerly EasyStat) is ready

What version are you using? If you are using version 1.3, the URL of the public page (metric page) is different.

This is for OJStat version 1.3:
Make sure that:

1. Setup (install/upgrade) has been done successfully.
  2. Journal(s) is/are added and connected to the journal index in OJS;
    Then,
  3. Login to OJStat
  4. Go to the journal by Journals->List Journals-> and select the journal by clicking Open Journal Settings.
  5. Click Configuration->Edit Metrics and scroll down till you find See Metric Page. Right-click on the text and copy the URL. That is your OJStat version 1.3 public page/metric page.
    Thank you.

yes its work. thank you so much.

next custom, how to put all menu Metric and Statistic at opening pages like this screenshot

and do you have a widget sample / tutorial??

You need to configure the journal and the metric first. Login to your dashboard and select the journal that you want to configure. The instruction is there on the page. Metric and statistic menus will appear when you set them to “show” in metric configuration. You can watch videos here, especially videos about OJStat version 1.3. Again, have you connected the journal with OJS?

yes. already connected.

I just want the Menu from the top to arrange as thumbnail in the bottom

and put like this

is possible to do that?

Look like this.

Im sorry spamming this thread

The app is designed to free the visitor to see the data they need/want to see, Sir. That’s why the data will appear only when the visitor clicks the links/menus. If users want to show the data right on the page, they can use widgets. They can place the widgets on a static page, like this, Sir. Moreover, OJStat will start recording the data from the date it is installed. It does not take the existing data from OJS database, Sir.

yes sir

This is exactly what i mean.
I have try to put the widget in staticpages, but result is blank.

Would you like to paste in here the widget code for a sample, so I can learn

thank you

The widget codes can be seen on the dashboard page, Sir. The result cannot be seen in edit mode. Save the page and open it in the browser. Different journals have different siteId so my code may not work for your journal.

Yes its work. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Sir, I visited your journal and I saw that you have installed OJStat for the journal. However, you did not put the script that connects your journal with OJStat. Therefore, it does not record visits yet. Also, the type of Google Scholar account must be set to user.

Thank you sir, I miss that step.

here last update: http://jurnal.polgan.ac.id/ojstat/metrics.php?web_id=3&site_id=2

please some suggestion

thank you

It looks nice now, Sir. And I have several suggestions to improve it:

1. Please correct the Journal URL because when people click to Visit Journal, they are redirected to the journal cover image. Edit the journal (in OJStat) and paste your journal homepage URL into the Journal URL box.
  2. Since your journal has Index Copernicus and Moraref ID, it is recommended to put the IDs also and show it on your OJStat metric page via Edit Config.

Thank you for using OJStat.

i have a problem with Copernicus index, my plugin has not worked properly since upgrading OJS to OJS 3.2.1.1.

and Moraref same problem. I have already contacted Moraref admin but no responses.

In the next release (1.4), CiteFactor and Moraref will be removed from the app. CiteFactor is removed because it is fake and Moraref is removed because it does not provide any significant information. By the way, thank you for using OJStat. Please give me some suggestions to improve the app.

if possible please try output like Hindawi Journals like screenshot below