OJS install on Docker - stable_3.3.0

Hello again,

So I changed the configuration (on Docker) to use UTF8 as noted before and I installed from scratch the OJS version 2.4.8-0 and all went well as expected.

• After importing users and issues from our production version in PostgresSQL;
  • Successfully upgraded to version 2.4.8.5
  • Successfully upgraded to version 3.1.2.4 (had to change de database drive from mysql to mysqli)

After that when we tried to upgrade to either stable-3.2.1 or 3.2.1-4 but it gave out an error:

[data: dbscripts/xml/upgrade/3.2.0_url_path.xml]
ERROR: Upgrade failed: DB: Data too long for column ‘url_path’ at row 4

I have already searched for this error and discovered the issue that uses more than 64 caracters and will be solving it and try to continue.

I should add the reference we used to solve this:

and

and with these SELECT:

SELECT submission_id FROM submission_settings WHERE setting_name=“pub-id::publisher-id” AND LENGTH(setting_value) > 64;
SELECT galley_id FROM submission_galley_settings WHERE setting_name=“pub-id::publisher-id” AND LENGTH(setting_value) > 64;
SELECT issue_id FROM issue_settings WHERE setting_name=“pub-id::publisher-id” AND LENGTH(setting_value) > 64;
SELECT galley_id FROM issue_galley_settings WHERE setting_name=“pub-id::publisher-id” AND LENGTH(setting_value) > 64;

So all solved!! we managed to upgrade to the last version now!!

• Successfully upgraded to version 3.2.1.4
  • Successfully upgraded to version 3.3.0.10

Thanks again.

Cheers
ZN