We need an email signature which translates - currently OJS appears to have only one version of the email signature which is stored in journal_settings with no locale. Settings on languages/forms has no effect. I think this is a long running issue/omission but have tested on the latest code anyway.
- fresh install OJS 3.2.1
- primary language: English
- additional languages: Spanish
- log in as administrator
- configure: Settings > Website > Setup > Languages
- ensure UI/Forms/Submissions are all ticked for all languages
- configure: Settings > Workflow > Emails > Setup
- modify Signature to say “English Version”, say, and save
- switch to Spanish
- UI is in Spanish but email signature says “English Version”
I note that:
- journal_settings > emailSignature has empty locale
- context.json has no multilingual setting for emailSignature
Does anyone know how to make the email signature translate - or is this a feature request?